3.11.2007

How Do You Measure Success?

Hi! Welcome Back to my blog! You know I thought I should go completely on a different subject today, and ask a question. How Do You Measure Success? Now this is my opinion, don't go crazy on me now. I think many people believe that success comes with wealth or prominence, and even though they claim to enjoy all the material prosperity, they still experience emptiness and lack of meaning and purpose in life.
Many have failed marriages, and probably have distant relationships with family members.

Do you consider yourself successful?

For me Yes! But not with wealth or prominence. I am successful because of my family, true friendship and my purpose in life. As regards my family, I believe that spending time with my sons, and I don't mean just 5 minutes and consider that quality time, I mean I spend most of the evening discussing about their day, laughing with them and talking about the important things in life and preparing dinner together, and really enjoying my sons,and it's even better when my husband gets home. I truly do enjoy doing that. I am a stay at home mom, but I did it while I was a working mom.

My friendships I treasure my friendships with both my female and male friends. My life is not built on aimless day-to-day existence, I set meaningful goals that satisfy me and I have hope in God and for the future. Yes I said it, God "draw close to God". I am grateful for relationship with my family and the simple life I have.

So my question to you again is, How do you measure success? I realize that people may not agree with my view, but that's what make life interesting, different view point, and opinions, so tell what you think. I also have my home business, and I try to make my blog as interesting as possible, I provide numerous tips, guide to home business owner. Please feel free to browse my blog, and leave me comments also.

Quote: "A Goal is a dream with a deadline"

No comments: